Did you know that you pollute your environment by using conventional cleaning supplies? As a result, you and your family are unnecessarily exposed to chemicals commonly found in traditional cleaning products that have been linked to asthma and cancer.
- Learn how to read the labels, almost like with your packaged food (The shorter the list of ingredients, the better the product for you and the environment)
- If you can’t pronounce the name of an ingredient, it’s probably something you don’t want to inhale
- Most cleaning jobs can easily be done with the old water-vinegar solution, essential oils (thieves oil is proven to kill over 99% of bacteria!), lemon and castile soap, baking soda,…
- Keep the real dirt out of the house by placing a doormat by the door and/or taking shoes off inside
- If you have a cleaning person or agency, insist on providing green cleaning products instead of letting them use conventional cleaners