Join Your Greener Future...

Find Your Greener Future on Facebook to get the latest updates!
Home | Contact Me | Manuela's Story | GarbArt Projects and Pictures | __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Latest Garage Sale Finds

I was planning on a little series about my garage sale finds for a long time.
My belief is that all thrifting - and garage sale purchases are a big part of it - is green for the environment as well as for your wallet. And it's so much fun!
Take a look at some of the things I found last weekend:

1) Giovanni's roll-out piano - perfect for our tiny space and the kids love it!
2) D&G purse - something fun for me after years of using just a diaper bag :-)
3) Learning computer for our 5 year old
4) Wooden sorting house for our toddler
5) Very cool newspaper-print fabric
6) 2 teddybears
7) Quirkie cubes game

I spent just a little over $10 on all of this and had a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis