- Putting garbage of any kind into a bin or flush it down a drain doesn't make it go away - it will stay on earth forever
- Recycling is good, avoiding is better
- We only have this one Planet Earth and our children and grandchildren will only have this one Planet Earth, so will their grandchildren and great-grandchildren...
- Even the slightest change towards a greener lifestyle does good
- In celebration of Earth Day, why not think of something special to do that day (and maybe once a week for the future?)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Instead of putting a list together what to do on Earth Day to do good, I'd rather point out some things to stress the importance of change and being green on ANY given day:
Here's our resolution for Earth Day 2010: leave as little of an ecological footprint as possible. We won't use our car tomorrow, no electricity except phone and computer (for work) and refrigerator. Uhhh, it's gonna be a romantic evening!
Happy Earth Day!!!