Join Your Greener Future...

Find Your Greener Future on Facebook to get the latest updates!
Home | Contact Me | Manuela's Story | GarbArt Projects and Pictures | __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Look What I Found!!!


Keeping your eyes open always pays off in many ways!
A few days ago I saw a post on Craigslist about a kitchen set that someone was giving away.
It stated in the post that it was self-made because the parent didn't like the "plastic junk" that was available in stores - I think that is what caught my eye.

Anyway, I responded and we got the kitchen set. It is really self-made, from kitchen cabinets and some other gear, and even though it's about 20 years old, it's still in great shape.

It's my "kid dream kitchen"! Made of re-purposed materials that otherwise would have ended up in the landfill (who wants old kitchen cabinets?), really creative and yes, it contains no plastic other than maybe in the acrylic oven door. We all love it and I just had to share this with everyone.
Happy Hunting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis