Join Your Greener Future...

Find Your Greener Future on Facebook to get the latest updates!
Home | Contact Me | Manuela's Story | GarbArt Projects and Pictures | __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 10, 2011

How To Upcycle A Beat-up Kids Table

A few years ago, I bought a white Ikea table & chair set for $5.

It was a little beat up then already, but I figured even if I had bought a new set it would be like that with 2 hm, creative kids in the house. So this set got worse over time with paint that wouldn't come off anymore and some major scratches on the table surface.

Being who I am though I didn't want to throw it out and came up with another idea: I found a US map and taped it on the table. This way our kids can sit and study geography and get messy at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis